We don’t have any products to show right now.
STINGING NETTLE TEA 50g
Stinging nettles (Urtica dioica) is a type of plant which have stinging defensive hairs on the leaves and stems. Originally native to Europe, it is now found worldwide
The hairs inject histamine and other chemicals that produce a stinging sensation when contacted by humans and other animals. Soaking stinging nettles in water or cooking removes the stinging chemicals from the plant, which allows them to be handled and eaten without injury.
The plant has a long history of use as a source of traditional medicine, food, tea, and textile raw material in ancient society.
- 100% pure nettle leaves
- Naturally caffeine-free
- For generations, this herb is popular as the ‘tea of the house’
- Consume either pure or herbal blends
- The cup is dark green and has a slight taste of bread
- Light, gentle and refreshing which can be enjoyed at any time, day or night
- The plant that has been used for ages
- High-quality tea with no hidden surprises