Irish Breakfast Tea is one of the most popular black tea blends in Ireland.
Now you can enjoy PREMIUM TEA taste.
Because of its strength, Irish breakfast tea is commonly served with milk, but may also be consumed plain or with sugar. In Ireland, where milk and dairy products are traditionally a major part of the diet, most people drink tea with milk. Being of black teas, it has a strong flavor and higher caffeine content than green, oolong, or white teas.
- N°1 specialty tea quality
- 100% Organic whole leaf
- Traditional Irish black tea
- The highest quality Irish Breakfast tea in Ireland
- Produced with the best quality EU standards from the
controlled organic cultivation
- Full tea leaves give the best of tea aromas to your cup
- The most popular drink in Ireland
- Assam second flush gives a tender, malty
taste to this special blend
- It can be enjoyed with cream and candy