The Irish Food Award - Blas na hEireann -
SILVER MEDAL 2021
ORGANIC EARL GREY 50G - BLACK TEA BLEND - BERGAMOT ORANGE CREAMY TASTE
INGREDIENTS: Organic black tea, natural flavour
How to prepare:
1 tsp per cup or 12-15 g/l
Brewing time: 3-4 min
Earl Grey tea is a tea blend that has been flavoured with the addition of the oil of bergamot.
The rind's fragrant oil is added to black tea to give Earl Grey its unique taste.
Earl Grey tea is used as a flavouring for many types of cakes and confectionery, such as chocolates, as well as savoury sauces.
For sauces, the flavour is normally created by adding tea to the basic stock, boiling for a few minutes and then discarding it.
For sweet recipes, loose tea is often added to melted butter or hot cream and strained after the flavour is infused.
- N°1 speciality tea quality
- Organic whole leaves = full taste
- Worldwide famous black tea blend
- Light and refreshing
- Amazing bergamot orange taste
- Made from controlled organic cultivation
- One of the most popular black tea blends
- 25 hot cups