We don’t have any products to show right now.
IRISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA 50G
ORGANIC PREMIUM BLACK TEA BLEND
ASSAM SECOND FLUSH
INGREDIENTS: Organic black tea.
How to prepare:
1 tsp per cup or 15-18 g/l
Brewing time: 4-5 min
Irish Breakfast Tea is one of Ireland's most popular black tea blends.
Now you can enjoy the PREMIUM TEA taste.
Because of its strength, Irish breakfast tea is commonly served with milk, but may also be consumed plain or with sugar. In Ireland, where milk and dairy products are traditionally a significant part of the diet, most people drink tea with milk. Black tea has a strong flavour and higher caffeine content than green, oolong, or white teas.
- N°1 specialty tea quality
- 100% Organic whole leaf
- Traditional Irish black tea
- The highest quality Irish Breakfast tea in Ireland
- Produced with the best quality EU standards from the
controlled organic cultivation
- Full tea leaves give the best of tea aromas to your cup
- The most popular drink in Ireland
- Assam second flush gives a tender, malty
taste to this special blend
- It can be enjoyed with cream and candy