We don’t have any products to show right now.
ROOIBOS 'RED BUSH ' TEA - 50G
INGREDIENTS: Rooibos, sandalwood, rose hip peels, flavour, red currants, red rose petals, peonies.
How to prepare:
1 tsp per cup or 15-19 g/l
Brewing time: 5-8 min
Rooibos, meaning 'red bush'; is a broom-like member of the Fabaceae family of plants that grow in South Africa's fynbos.
The leaves are used to make a herbal tea that is called by the names: rooibos, bush tea (especially in Southern Africa), red tea, or redbush tea (predominantly in Great Britain).
- N°1 specialty tea quality
- Whole leaf = full taste
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Delicious hot or iced
- Rooibos tea is gaining popularity as a delicious beverage
- Consumed in southern Africa for centuries,
it has become a beloved drink around the world
- It's a flavorful, caffeine-free alternative to black and green tea
- Rich in antioxidants
- Our blend is specially developed with domestic
fruits/orange taste, this warm citrus aroma of naturally
caffeine-free red rooibos and orange is herbal heaven