DECAF CEYLON TEA
DECCAFINATED BLACK TEA CEYLON
INGREDIENTS: black tea
30 hot cups or 3L ICE TEA
Now you don't have to worry anout caffeine, you can enjoy tea even in the late evenings, or have many more of them during the day!
- If you are looking for decaffeinated option this one
would be the perfect choice for you
- Processed with a flavour protecting method,
the tea keeps its fine flavour
- Decaf tea allows you to drink your favorite beverage
without worrying about feeling wired or full of energy
- You can mix it up with a decaf herbal blend before bed and
sleep peacefully and a rejuvenating
- Ceylon tea is a popular type of black tea that is also
known as Sri Lankan tea
- Served as an iced tea or nice and warm, it is a favorite
beverage for many tea drinkers
- Decaf Ceylon is the only decaf that tastes like "real tea."
DECAF CEYLON BREAKFAST TEA - decaffeinated Ceylon black tea
Cup of delisious tea :
Use 1 tea spoon per one tea cup. Use freshly boiled (100°C) water, give a gentle stir and leave the tea leaves to infuse for 3 to 5 minutes for perfect infusion. The longer you leave the tea to infuse, the stronger it will taste.
Add fully fat milk for fully creamy enjoyment.