Irish Breakfast Tea is one of the most popular black tea blends in Ireland.
Now you can enjoy PREMIUM TEA taste.
Because of its strength, Irish breakfast tea is commonly served with milk, but may also be consumed plain or with sugar. In Ireland, where milk and dairy products are traditionally a major part of the diet, most people drink tea with milk. Being of black teas, it has a strong flavor and higher caffeine content than green, oolong, or white teas.
- N°1 specialty tea quality
- Whole leaf = full taste
- Traditional Irish tea
- Enjoy it with cream and candy
- The highest quality Irish Breakfast tea in Ireland
- Produced with the best quality EU standards
- Full tea leaves give the best of tea aromas to your cup
- The most popular drink in Ireland
- A typical East Frisian broken blend for the whole
day because in Ireland any time is tea time
- Selected Assam broken teas give a malty
strong taste to this special blend
- It can be enjoyed with cream and candy also